Re-issue Kup and Wheelie

Slagatron

Now that they are out...

Going to get it? Already have? Going to pass? A waste of $40.00? What do you think?

Personally, I am going to pass on it. I kind of lack the capital right now simply because there is other Transformers that I would rather pick up. But the set is tempting to say the least.

Hopefully one day...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll eventually get it. The only issue I have with getting this set is the hideous coverart. It just looks wrong. Now i really miss the dreamwave art! :tdown

indeed,it worth to buy this item.because targetmaster cup really rare to get.even wheelie little ugly,but not so bad as car mold

Yup. Recoil definitely makes this set look better. Oddly enough he is cooler than Wheelie.

At least they painted the face on wheelie this time and it looks like Kup’s stickers got a upgrade (more shiny, ooooooooo).

Well like I said. Maybe someday.

Yeah, I'm pretty much against all the movie and post-movie characters so these are an easy pass for me.  Orion Pax has got to be one of the most clever repaints ever IMO though - much more worth getting than Kup because let's face it: linking the mold to Prime instantly doubles the attraction.

Archived