$9.00 Silverstreak

Hearse

I've been wondering if I should get a nine-dollar clearance Alt. Silverstreak...

Should I? How many?

I wanna start kitbashing, I figure I could start easy...just paint all over a few 'Streaks

Eh?

Opinions?

Next year we should have some SStreak and Hound 2 packs.

Yeh, but I already have Hound.  What would I do with the two pack...I could buy it and sell the spare Hound here on TFans.  I have no use for it.  I did however have a use for the second Sideswipe that came with the Swipe/Smokes two pack.  I'm taking his head and painting it red for when I get Prowl and Red alert, I'll give Prowl the proper body, and put the red Sideswipe head on to Prowl's Acura body making Red alert :clap

But it just might be easier to get a clearance SStreak.

Found him @ Wally-world in Memphis...I just hope he's still there...want one? It's all yours....don't happen to have a Dead End lying around do ya? :P He's the only one I'm missing (pre-Windcharger....still need D-charger, WJ and so on)

Man this gets me depressed. The best toys ever made (in my humble opinion) and the only people who wanted them were us Transformer fans. So much so that stores are selling them at $9.00 a pop :tfsad.

It seems like the only person who bought them at my TRU was me. I wonder why they were not popular with kids (at least in my area). If I was a kid I would have loved these and made all my friends buy them as well.

Back on topic; yes, you should at least pick up an extra one to keep MISB. Streak is one of the best.

Man this gets me depressed. The best toys ever made (in my humble opinion) and the only people who wanted them were us Transformer fans. So much so that stores are selling them at $9.00 a pop :tfsad.

It seems like the only person who bought them at my TRU was me. I wonder why they were not popular with kids (at least in my area). If I was a kid I would have loved these and made all my friends buy them as well.

Back on topic; yes, you should at least pick up an extra one to keep MISB. Streak is one of the best.

I'd be afraid to watch a little kid try to transform one of these...

Yeh, but I already have Hound.  What would I do with the two pack...I could buy it and sell the spare Hound here on TFans.  I have no use for it.  I did however have a use for the second Sideswipe that came with the Swipe/Smokes two pack.  I'm taking his head and painting it red for when I get Prowl and Red alert, I'll give Prowl the proper body, and put the red Sideswipe head on to Prowl's Acura body making Red alert :clap

But it just might be easier to get a clearance SStreak.

Maybe I'll be a completist and buy em off you. I have all Alts 1-13 except Autobot Hound. I have BT hound though.

I'd be afraid to watch a little kid try to transform one of these...

Hound is the only one I'd trust a kid to transform.

Archived