Cybertron shelfwarmes

trench

Personally I love Dirt Boss, he has a kick ass alt mode and the robot mode is cool too.

But just read the review I wrote on TFans.  :tftongue  Basically I loved him.

I love him too. His cyber planet key gimmick is pretty much worthless (as most of them are), but his robot and alt modes are cool, and the color scheme rocks.

On a side note, I just picked up Hardtop, and he might be my favorite Scout yet. The robot and jeep modes are very distinct from one another, and I really like the light blue on the chest and head.

Count me in for Dirtboss. :thumb I personally like the colour scheme, and though it could have been better it could have been a whole hell of a lot worse. I'm also infinitely thankful the Deceticon insignia didn't get plastered across the windshield like the proto earlier sugested. The bot mode in terms of articulation is second to none that I've see so far.  :clap

Also am I entirely alone in thinking Energon Demolishor kicked insurmountable amounts of ass here. The altmode was a pretty cool homage to G1 Longhaul, the bot mode was decently proportioned though apelike, and he had pretty well thought out arsenal that worked well in both modes. Easily one of my favorite modes in the serries. :tfevil

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived