where is everyone finding dark scorponok?

ironnemesis

i was unloading the truck last night at work,..and i saw a new case asst that i thougth would be the scorpy asst.  but turns out they just changed the first one from 2 jetfires and 1 scourge to now being 2 scourge and 1 jetfire

According to Entertain Earth website.

The Case assortments are as follows

Wave 1        2 jetfires and 1 scourge

Wave 2        1 jetfire and 1 scourge and 1 Dark Scorponok

Wave 3        1 jetfires and 2 scourge

I was just at my Walmart today and they had Dark Scorponok again. This is now the 4th different they had him in the last 2 weeks. But another Walmart I went to just completely skipped Wave 2.

Personally I like him.  His tail remold, while now hookless, looks pretty nice, especially in jet mode.  His colors are good, the gold edged claws are nice and regal looking, and overall he fits the part of a zombified Scorponok rather well. My only complaint with him is that one tail gun does not flip out when the key is inserted unless i nudge it out with my finger.

i was unloading the truck last night at work,..and i saw a new case asst that i thougth would be the scorpy asst.  but turns out they just changed the first one from 2 jetfires and 1 scourge to now being 2 scourge and 1 jetfire

According to Entertain Earth website.

The Case assortments are as follows

Wave 1        2 jetfires and 1 scourge

Wave 2        1 jetfire and 1 scourge and 1 Dark Scorponok

Wave 3        1 jetfires and 2 scourge

I was just at my Walmart today and they had Dark Scorponok again. This is now the 4th different they had him in the last 2 weeks. But another Walmart I went to just completely skipped Wave 2.

:eek  :eek  :eek

WHAT??? we skipped wave two??? :redface

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived