Primus Uncovered!! UPDATED WITH MORE PICS!

Bainreese

:eek

If he's the same size as starscream then maybe he'll be the same price, cheaper than Unicron!

Starscream was $100.00AUD as apposed to Unicron at $135.00AUD

....................................................I can dream anyway  :drool  :drool  :drool

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy golden crap in a hat!  That figure looks AMAZING!  Now that's the amount of detail that Unicron needed from the start!  I passed on Unicron because of the look of the figure...too damned toy looking.  I wanted an action figure that i could display without it looking like a kiddie toy.  THIS is what i wanted, and it will SOOOOOOOOOOO be mine when it comes out in the US!!!! :D

Congrats on a GREAT score! :clap

I like the planet mode a lot.

Man, this thing needs a different color scheme though.

Excellent score BR :thumb

i think the color scheme is excellent. not perfect, but still excellent. just compare it to shots of cybetron in the first episode. other than looking damaged it looks the same to me. now, what would make it perfect is to just make all the colors he has on him a few shades darker. i thought cybertron always had a dark look to it.

I can totally see him repackaged in yellow as 'Golden Age' Cybertron, but I like the blue just fine ^^

and if they did repaint primus (like they did unicron) then that is EXACTLY the way i would want them to do it. just think, perhaps theyll make a golden lucky draw primus down the road. but in that instance it would just piss me off cuz id never get one.

Looks good, nice pics, cant wait to see him....soon ;)

so, so jealous :P

Really disappointed the the force square is an intrusive gimmick and is needed for transformation :(

Awesome figure. Can't wait to get my hands on that sucker... hoping Takara release him so that can be this year.

I don't want to sound demanding, but would you mind giving us a shot of how he looks from underneath in his planet mode? Pretty please?

Guest sachiel_ca

Awesome review man. Thanks for the detailed pics. Can't wait for public release and to see what his final paint scheme is.  :thumb

Archived