Primus Uncovered!! UPDATED WITH MORE PICS!

Bainreese

holy crap i want one so badly now ... cant wait for GF version to come out .... btw ... u think they are gonna increase primus's size to unicrons before it fully comes out ?

I doubt the size would change from now.  They usually made 2 base protos, one small and one large (the grey uncolored type), and then theres the production of the merchandise proto.  This one seems to be the merchandise proto so if at all any changes, its probably just gonna be the colors....

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's had to be a must have for all transformers fans but, I have one question, Who's the bigger planet Primus or Unicron?

Well, in the movie, Unicron stands on Cybertron, and it seems a lot bigger than him in robot mode.

post-3241-1125553517.jpg

:eek i am in total awe of this GRAND FIGURE.....i will have him...i will love him ... HE WILL BE MINE  :clap  :clap

damn man...beutiful...definitly made me cement the idea of buying him....btw, any hate mail from transfan2 about beating him for the proto? lol

Jokes aside, looks like some love was put into this figure. I was kind of hoping he woudl be taller than Starscream...but hey, he is armed to the teeth!

in light of one of the topics in this form you now have the" HOLIST OF ALL GRAILS"

hmm..i gotta say im starting to like this figure.

the fact you dont just transform him but actually use the gimmick is awsome...i always said Unicron should of transformed using the minicons.  the colour on him is also very nice.  to bad hes smaller then the other supremes though

Wow, unprecedented coverage on this awesome toy! Thanks for shelling out the dough and taking all the pics Bainreese!

My only gripe is that he is not as big as Unicron.  As for Starscream, i STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS THAT BIG! Why Hasbro?!  It would throw off my whole collection, proportion wise. I want my biggest TFs to be Unicron And Primus until I get a Brave/Fort Max....does anyone else feel this way?

As for Starscream, i STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS THAT BIG! Why Hasbro?!

its been explained hundreds of times why hes so big..get over it already :P

i mean even takara is releasing him taht big

I CAN'T get over it! LOL!  He is too big, even by the cartoon's standards!

Oh well, maybe the many different incarnations of Starscream will make up thier own shelf in my collection the future, even EL GIGANTO Cybertron Screamer (When I buy him at Wally World for 20$)! :tflaugh1

Archived