Cybertron Mudflap

Satan's Camaro

Well, I got Cybertron Mudflap yesterday and after spending some quality time with it, I must say he's a neat little figure. Solid vehicle and robot modes. He's a Voyager class ($19.99 MSRP) and has some very nice detail. The transformation is neat yet not complex and the Cyber Key/Force Chip gimmicks are neat.

I love the figure, but I hate the name. Anyway, here are some pics.

Vehicle Mode:

CybertronMudflap08.jpg

Bot Mode:

CybertronMudflap04.jpg

Also, he has some VERY nice light piping in the eyes...unlike some other figures with this feature, the light passes through the eyes with little obstruction, which is nice. Also take note of the kickass headsculpt.

CybertronMudflap02.jpg

Other points of interest are his Cyber Key features. I only have pics of these in vehicle mode (I forgot to take some pics of them while he was in bot mode and I'm feeling lazy, so...). First is his Sword feature. While interesting, it is ridiculously long (when fully extended it's about twice the height of the figure itself in bot mode). And it's also a bit crooked because of the hook, but that's not biggie.

CybertronMudflap12.jpg

Cyber Key feature #2 is a missile launcher.

CybertronMudflap13.jpg

Also, as with the other Cybertron figures, he also recieved a faction symbol.

CybertronMudflap11.jpg

Overall, he's a great figure with sharp detail and nice poseability.

Did you find it in a store or order it off the internet?

Internet. I got him and Leobreaker from Toywiz.com for $19.94 each (with a 5% discount and not including shipping, which was $6.99). Which is a steal considering that most other online retailers have these guys for $28+, and the fact that TW is usually one of the more overpriced online shops.

I really thought that they had BBTS beat in this department, but unfortunately, the price has since risen from $20.99 up to somewhere between $34 and $38  :tdown

Did you find it in a store or order it off the internet?

Internet. I got him and Leobreaker from Toywiz.com for $19.94 each (with a 5% discount and not including shipping, which was $6.99). Which is a steal considering that most other online retailers have these guys for $28+, and the fact that TW is usually one of the more overpriced online shops.

I really thought that they had BBTS beat in this department, but unfortunately, the price has since risen from $20.99 up to somewhere between $34 and $38  :tdown

Toywiz.com will do that.  One day I saw RM primal, beast megs for like $9.99 & was like  :eek .  The next day I went to order they went up to like $20+

I have the GF demolishor version , the blade works fine(when it's not fireing off prematurely) it lines up straight with the crane arm, have you checked it for moulding kibble?

BTW the head connection on my Demolishor was incorrectly fitted making it loose and a small hole meted into the back plate to create a small melt-mound to counter it's looseness as a result the head was crooked, I had to remove the melt-mound and tighten the bolt to correct it, any one else have this problem? :tfhuh

He looks good, but what the hell is going o with the clashing two tone blue/purple? Please tell me that's the lighting because IMO it sucks opposed to the darker black or brown on the Gf version. :tdown

Other then the :ghey burgandy I'm looking forward to finding this one eventially. :thumb

I have the GF demolishor version , the blade works fine(when it's not fireing off prematurely) it lines up straight with the crane arm, have you checked it for moulding kibble?

Ditto.

Archived