AWESOME Transformers MEGATRON variant NEW

Haggisjin

Megatron: $15.00

Labels: $15.00

Paint: $2.50

Getting a Megatron, complete, in better condition than most, and cheaper than the original: Priceless.

There's somethings money can't buy, for everything else, there's MANILOVECHEAPBlotE.

:D

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This version of Megs KO is very nice, only gripes are the black face, which can be corrected with a little silver & red paint or permanent silver & red markers, and the orange barrel tip, which can be removed with alcohol.  Considering it even shoots the little bullets (best i've gotten is 2' :redface) and includes the sword, and is very die-cast heavy, it's well worth the buy, alot better than the "Change of Gun" all plastic Megatron KO's.... (instead of repainting the face of the good KO I just swapped faces from the Change of Gun ver... quicker for me :thumb).  Plus, unlike the change of gun KO, this one has the firing mechanism, has all the extensions, bullets, & sword, and is diecast.  Really the only thing you need to complete it is a set of reprolabels.  As soon as I can afford to I'm probably going to buy 1 or 2 more of these KO's while I can :thumb

Oh, yeah, when you combine all the extensions into the particle cannon, Spyglass from Reflector fits in the seat perfectly, along with any GI-Joe figs you might have lying around too...

I kind of want it, I mean for a $22 G1 Megs equivalent he's not all that bad and he comes with just about everything needed including the sword, laser gun and pellets! WOOOOO!!!!! PELLETS!!!!!!!

But being that I have not one, but two Megs reissues already (Original G1 style and Book Megs), I find myself sidestepping this sweet deal. :P

PS: The mousepad and morning star accessories are magically delicious. :yay

yes it is. he has the same die cast parts as the real one. i own him. why pay hundreds of dollars for one that has more pretty colors, a mace, and a mousepad? i didn't and i got this toy

Never would have known that from your name  :tflaugh1

Seriously though I agree.

Usually I hate knockoffs and refuse to get them. I feel like they would cheapen my collection. But a kO Megs I could live with.

Gah!! Now he's FLOODED eBay with almost 100 of these things? Doesn't ebay have sort of spam control policy?? It's possible to sell more than one item in a listing, you don't need a listing for every single one. Now instead of sorting through all the crap on Ebay for something good, now I have to sort through all of his crap before I can even begin to sort through the other crap.

KHANNNNN!!!

I've got this one too. Took him apart and repainted the face. Add a few Decept Stickers from ReproLabels and I'm happy.

Didn't know about the orange being alcohol-remoeable. Will try that.

Got any pics? If it really *does* look just like G1 Megs then I'll probably go this route!

:tfsad Seems I am CURSED to NEVER get one!  :tfsad

I HATE MY LIFE!!!!

PS: :Dc

Have you tried this guy? I just got one of these knock offs :lol > and I'm very impressed! Got mine when megatronmaster88 was offering the Decepticon Matrix of Leadership along with the figure. $17.50 isn't such a bad price, no?

But that's if you're here in the States called "America."

Got any pics? If it really *does* look just like G1 Megs then I'll probably go this route!

Don't know if this is what you're speaking of but hope you like it!

megatronrmk.jpg

rgedryh.jpg

safd.jpg

About the only thing I'm going to change is painting him into the black version and giving him the shortened name Monarch or Megaplex.

Happy buying guys! :wave

Archived