Reissue Predaking

Slagatron

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude.............. get him.  I waited almost 20 years.  He's worth it.  I also bought from them, the delivery was prompt, and the box looked awesome and was in great shape shipped with regular packaging.  I opted for the 2 day shipping cuz I figured 20 years was long enough :tfevil

Devestator and Predaking are definately the two best G1 Combiners.  After that its kinda an even run for all the scramble city teams, although I really like Defensor and Bruticus.

Piranacon is a sweet set once you get past US G1 and go into Masterforce, prices on Ebay are insane though, happy I managed to snag a set for 100 plus shipping a few months ago, seen them hit over 300 alot.

After that they get a little stranger.  The Landcross set rocks, and you can pick up the reissue for 30 bucks or so, definately reccomend that one.  I'm still searching for a decently priced Blacker for my Road Casear, and Dino King is a much better version then Monstructor.

Still out of all the series Predaking is still on the top of the heap as far as all the Gestalts go, he's still the biggest baddest Decepticon around. 

Piranacon is a sweet set once you get past US G1 and go into Masterforce, prices on Ebay are insane though, happy I managed to snag a set for 100 plus shipping a few months ago, seen them hit over 300 alot.

I recently nabbed a MISB Neptune repaint set for $25.00. It looks like this:

http://www.tfu.info/1998/Destron/GodNeptune/godneptune.htm

Not as nice as the original colors but for $25.00 I won't complain. He usually goes for around $100.00 plus on eBay.

Still working on Piranacon too. It would be nice to have both versions.

Hmm Predaking is just meh to me, totally meaningless, just the same as the other post-devastator gestalts.  Uninspired combining technique and compromised individual robot forms

I think the Predaking reissue is GREAT.  I had an original one but didnt have all the guns and swords and my best bud is anti-reissue so I sold my original to him and bought the reissue.  i got it at Transformerscon in TO for $190 Canadian and picked up a GF Prime as well...i think the sellers was the owner of Action Toy House.

In any case, it is worth it...plus u get the diecast versions.  Good purchase.

hell frikin Y  E  S......if i had the money he would be mine now

Archived