Looking for a G1 Centerpiece

I have two predakings.  (MIB, stickers unapplied -$140 inlcuding shipping from Japan, and MISB -$150 including shipping from Japan) 

I also have a Black Jafcon optimus prime MIB (sealed on the cardstock) in a C8 box.  -$270 including shipping from Japan

In my opinion, these the two most striking TFs out there.  The Jafcon prime is beautiful!

I have two predakings.  (MIB, stickers unapplied -$140 inlcuding shipping from Japan, and MISB -$150 including shipping from Japan) 

I also have a Black Jafcon optimus prime MIB (sealed on the cardstock) in a C8 box.  -$270 including shipping from Japan

In my opinion, these the two most striking TFs out there.  The Jafcon prime is beautiful!

You mean re-issue Predaking sets, right?

Here's the deal, I'm restoring a g1 pre-rub soundwave i got for 3.00 in c-7 condition. It's on hold for starscreamer, but if it falls thru, i'll trade for a TM hot rod and a sideswipe re-issue. soundwave loose and complete is 145.00. so in reality its being traded for under market prices. now i dont have the buzzsaw, but i think thats still a good deal. it will completed with 2 missles and a fressh sticker sheet.

Hello all,

I am after a gem which will hopefully be the centerpiece of my collection (at least for a while), but at the very least would like to pick up something special. I have a decent budget (will share this information via PM or email only) and I’d like to get the most for my money. I figured I’d shout out in here and see if maybe some of you guys can help me out.

I’ve been scouring the internet for over a week now and I’m not coming up with a whole heck of a lot that I’m really interested in. Ebay is somewhat frustrating as the stuff I’m looking for either isn’t listed, or is overpriced (IMO, of course). I am eyeing a few items, but nothing super exciting

I am mostly interested in 100% complete figures that would rate at least a C.8, but depending on the figure this is negotiable. Going by recent eBay prices, I don’t have quite the budget for most vintage boxed stuff. But I am very interested in boxes, especially C.7 and up, nice and clean with as little flap creasing as possible. So maybe someone here will surprise me with a good price? I am pretty sure MISB stuff is definitely beyond my current means, but again maybe someone will surprise me so don’t rule it out.

I’m basically after at least something sweet to start building my G1 collection around. I’d like to keep it Hasbro, but that special Takara somethin’ somethin’ will also be considered.

I can pay most quickly via Paypal, but if you are against it maybe we can work something else out. I have perfect feedback on ebay (user: speedcake), and have made a few positive transactions so far here on End Cap.

Here is a short want list to give you an idea of what I’m after (mostly the big stuff):

Predaking Re-issue Gift Set, MISB

G1 Predaking

G1 Piranacon

G1 Devastator

G1 Optimus Prime

G1 Sixshot, MISB (or solid MIB)

G1 Soundwave, loose ok, MIB better

G1 Shockwave (with nice box would be super sweet)

G1 Galvatron (again, with a nice box would be cool)

G1 Jetfire

G1 Ultra Magnus (loose ok, MIB better)

Trypticon

Scorponok

Omega Supreme

G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime, MISB (or nice MIB)

Here are some lesser bots I would consider in the case that no one can help me out with the above:

G1 autobot cars (all)

G1 seeker jets (all)

G1 Monster Bots (all)

G1 Dinobots (all)

That is most of the stuff at the top of my list, but if you think of something in the same class range that I left out and can make me an offer then fire away. Please PM me with offers and/or questions, list them here if you want as well, but definitely PM me and we can discuss my budget and other details.

Thanks for looking.

-Speedy

You mean re-issue Predaking sets, right?

right.

PM if you might be interested

Archived