How much could I expect to pay in total

Moribundus VII

Frenzy, Rumble, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Ravage, Overkill, Slugfest, Ratbat, Squawktalk, and Beastbox.

I am getting a Soundwave reissue and I want his full army. How much would it cost me to accumulate these guys?

For Frenzy and Rumble, expect to pay about $10-20 each.

Laserbeak comes with the reissue, so you don't have to worry about that one.

For Buzzsaw, expect around $10-20, but only when he actually shows up. He was a pack-in with the original Soundwave and doesn't usually show up alone.

For Ravage, expect around $20-30

Overkill and Slugfest usually go for less than $10 each.

Same for Squawktalk and Beastbox. Sometimes the sets can even go for less.

A complete Ratbat is hard to come by (because his ears are often broken) and usually runs around the same as Ravage.

One word dude: Ebay. You want the best deals? Broaden your search, you'll get these cheaper if some dope lists them in the wrong category where no one is looking for them. I collect slot cars too, you'd be freaking AMAZED at the ludicrous low prices Ive paid for huge lots just because the seller didnt know what he was peddling.

Now we are assuming you are referring to loose versions not the MOC versions, correct? If you are looking for MOC you will be paying a pretty penny indeed! To get an idea do searches on evilbay and look under the completed items, it should help you get a range for what recently sold and how much. :thumb

Archived