Energon Happy Meal Toy

SixShots

I just wish they were like the BM ones.

Those were fine. But last years ones, ay ay ay...those were horrible...

This is my basic gimmick for HappyMeal Energon Figures

-They may be omni-con or terrorcon.

-Weapon can be used by those official Transformers

-No energon chip due to too small

Battle Ravage:

arm & legs

Head is like a cover(like happy meal rat trap)

Energon Weapon:(megatron Cannon)

SkyBlast:

Optimus Prime

Megatron:

Star Scream:

Cruel Lock:

Or those general looking bots ?

if the happy meal toys came with energon weapons that could fit with the official TF energon figures, that would be good.

It's a good thing those McDonalds employees don't ask me why I want the toy when I buy food. :tflaugh

I have yet to find one happy meal toy that I like, the BM versions were the best to come out yet, but are still crappy toys. I think that Hasbro needs to drop the weapons and use the SpyChangers as Happy meal toys, atleast that way no one is disapointed.

Archived