The Coldest Dish (an Energon Story)

Yeah, I wish I could have had an artist on retainer to do some of the more graphic scenes.. a scene with Leader-1's pulverized powerlinx port would've been cool.  I'm glad you liked that, I put a lot of work into that concept, and though canon hasn't even really touched on what happens to the Minicon when they connect, and what happens when you force, I think what I put forth is pretty plausible.  Anyway enough patting myself on the back.  I'm really glad you enjoyed it. 

• 10 months later...

oops - i guess there are two threads for this-

REPOST

I finally got all the way through it.

Nice work buddy. Some of it was hard to follow cause i am not very well versed in the A/E/C universe - but i understood the gist of everything.

The stuff about minicon culture and the "Transufomah!" analogy was well done.

the thing with Slugslinger's multiple personalities was really well done.

I dont know if i quite undestand L1's motivations though. Why hide the secret so that its only readable if she dies?

Why wait until megs has decimated all the autobots before helping out?

why do the minicons have to piss off Tidal wave at the end? wouldnt it be better to have simply taken ahold with out the bowwww bow bow bow bowww?

some very nice character work though!

I look forward to readign more of your stuff when my schedule calms down.

oops - i guess there are two threads for this-

REPOST

I finally got all the way through it.

Nice work buddy. Some of it was hard to follow cause i am not very well versed in the A/E/C universe - but i understood the gist of everything.

The stuff about minicon culture and the "Transufomah!" analogy was well done.

the thing with Slugslinger's multiple personalities was really well done.

I dont know if i quite undestand L1's motivations though. Why hide the secret so that its only readable if she dies?

She wanted to hide the secret until she couldn't (by being dead), and at that point, is left with no other choice but to hope that the secret got into the right hands. Perhaps if her actions ended up with Megatron's death, and her escape, she would've dispensed the secret in person.

Why wait until megs has decimated all the autobots before helping out?

She knew Megatron knew that she was an unwilling participant in this. She had to wait until she was called upon to powerlinx to do it, otherwise, Megatron would smell a rat.

why do the minicons have to piss off Tidal wave at the end? wouldnt it be better to have simply taken ahold with out the bowwww bow bow bow bowww?

Oh, I think that was just them being dicks, and speeding up the process of Tidal Wave just saying screw it, here it comes. They wouldn't be raped, they'd "give up" and willingly powerlinx at the last second.

some very nice character work though!

I look forward to readign more of your stuff when my schedule calms down.

Thanks a lot bro! Not much stuff left right now, but I'll let you (and everyone) know about it when it comes.

Archived