Towline, Downshift, Bulkhead and Offshoot.......

Behold, Galvatron!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oookay.... Downshift and Offshoot were more or less what I expected. I'm still kinda "meh" about Downshifts use of green, but overall it's looking pretty solid.

Towline IS wierd. He only forms a shirt (a nice shirt, fortunately) but the fact that Rodimus can PLX with his accessories? What?!

The Bulkhead is looking sweeter and sexier every time I see it. From the size of the box, he's gonna be an Ultra, right?

all of them a reSWEET!!! my only gripe is towlines (mobile artillary tank) or whatever they called itbut her hes a tribute to ironhide and company so let him be what he is......

cant wait till these guys r out in the states... but where are all the decepticons?????

I'm still kinda "meh" about Downshifts use of green, but overall it's looking pretty solid.

I was thinking Downshift was an Omnicon. I really wish they'd keep the smaller vehicles in that size, to keep the scale making sense. Whenever I see the HUGE Hotshot and Prowl next to Roddy or Inferno, or especially Strongarm or Signal flare it just doesnt sit right. And I agree, red and green have no busness on the same toy, homage or not. If theyd have used blue and grey rather than green and beige, the same effect would have come thru.

I like Towline. Im glad they managed to get a good Ironhide/Ratchet (I smell a repaint. Utility maintenance van, anyone?) homage that keeps the artillery piece AND has a good robot mode.

Bulkhead is sweet, I like the added walker drone thingy they used. Builds on Landmine's concept. Offshoot: Blech. I liked the old colors better. Its that red and (puke) green thing again.

They are really good, but Towline is dissapointing.

Cliffjumper looks sweet!

Bulkhead has to be one of the coolest Autobots ive seen in years. Im definately gonna have to get this guy. His drone or whatever you call it really reminds me of the actionmaster era Transformers. Though in a good way definately. This guy makes me nostalgic because of that. I like Downshift as well.

Lastly if they repaint these guys I would kill to have Bulkhead as Spinster and Downshift repainted as Slicer. Even if they end up staying as Autobots because they can't retool the symbols.

I have mixed feelings about Tow-line. Ill probably be getting Offshoot just because his colors manage to make him look like a new mold even if it's really just a repaint.

Archived