Cash to Burn

speedcake

what i would do is watch on ebay for a group of G1s in good shape... you can get good deals if you don't have anything and want everything.

I've thought about doing this as well, but I'd really like to grab either one iconic figure or at least two or three that are decently up there.

I can't freakin' decide.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Came across this interesting lot, but I'm not sure I'm that big a starscream fan

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Starscrea...1QQcmdZViewItem

I saw this too. I only have Armada and G1 so that would be tempting for me as I really want GF and RM.

Came across this interesting lot, but I'm not sure I'm that big a starscream fan

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Starscrea...1QQcmdZViewItem

I saw this too. I only have Armada and G1 so that would be tempting for me as I really want GF and RM.

I kinda wish I had bought it now, pretty nice deal.

One G1 figure that is sure to impress is Jetfire. I'd go with him. A complete C-9+ Jetfire, though, can be pricey, but is in the price range you gave. I'd say a loose one in that condition with all of his armor including gun clip should run you about $100-$125 on eBay. I'm not sure if Reprolabels has a Jetfire sticker sheet, but a complete original sticker sheet will run you about $40 if you can find one on eBay.

Archived