Cybertron's Successor

Ultimatetransfan

North American, please. The Armadaverse Trilogy hasn't changed my opinion of Japanese TF shows (That they blow goats), and whilst I only like G1 for the nostalgia, something by the Beast Wars/Machines team for a new series would rock so very, very much.

I mean, yes, I'd like to see something like my own fanverse (Transformers Krieg), but the later issues of the DW Armada comic show that if we'd been given the job of at least writing the recent crop of shows, we'd have done a better job than our Eastern cousins.

"Quick were losing sales!" "I know lets bring some populor G1 Charectors into the mix"

:roll

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that as long as the movie does well that there will be a spin off cartoon which should be an American produced series. 

If they do make an American cartoon series after the movie and it does really well then hopefully Hasbro will finally realize that the Japanese cartoons just don't work here.

Don't expect anything in between Cybertron and the movie cuz that's not going to happen.

"Quick were losing sales!" "I know lets bring some populor G1 Charectors into the mix"

:roll

I was referring to the Mini-Cons, and the fact they got actual characters, as opposed to being mechanical Pikachus. Leader-One practically loosing his mind as he tried to take vengence on Megatron for centuries of torment was well worth it.

And I liked seeing G1 Galvatron and Bludgeon serve as Unicrons heralds. Much better than Sideways.

I think that as long as the movie does well that there will be a spin off cartoon which should be an American produced series. 

If they do make an American cartoon series after the movie and it does really well then hopefully Hasbro will finally realize that the Japanese cartoons just don't work here.

Don't expect anything in between Cybertron and the movie cuz that's not going to happen.

The Armada toys broke recerd sales.

Meh, Mainframe is kind've doing bad now.

Well, all there shows are stupid cel-shaded stuff that looks worse than Energon. >_;)

Imagine all the fans it'll make! ;)

I just want a Transformers series not targeted towards little kids, I mean even if the Japanese show wasn't JUST for little kids, the HORRIBLE DUB RUINED ALL HOPE! D:

I would really like to see a NA transformers show again. Everytime I attempt to get into the stuff since RID i get this sick feeling in  my gut....Some of the later part of Energon i found good, Im just not interested in the shows anymore...Now the movie i am excited about. Hopefully it will redeem the Transformers for the years since RID...lol

Archived