Who has the biggest collection?

I wish I could stop collecting - help me please :tfsad

I'm not a completist or anything but I just want the figures that are for sale around me. I've got a bunch of 84-87 toys (Reflector, Shockwave, Monstructor, Piranacon), most of MW, most of RiD, 99% Armada (need the Costco Prime), 99% Energon (need UM), most of Universe, all the Alts (except Tracks), a few Cybertron toys and some G2 and BW thrown in.

The only imports I have are the 5 Micromaster combiners and Brave Max. I just don't have the money to buy BTs and other imports plus the US stuff.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as far as i know my beast era collection is probably among the largest as its 100% complete (includes all remolds/retools/repaints/releases made after bw except for those damn lucky draws.). but i'm pretty sure elvin pena's colletion of Primes is the largest prime collection i've ever seen. he even has most of the lucky draws i need to complete my bw collection.

autobotmaximal's collection is fierce

I'm humbled, but I'm pretty sure I stopped collecting for too long for mine to be close to the size of a lot of these folks. So many years missed. A lot of people were collecting the whole way through and also have many resources that I would love to have. If I had a friend with an online store, things would be so much better. :P

Find pogoman over at the www.adctalk.com boards - I think there's a link on his profile there.  He's the original MISB king!

My collection hit 1314 figures today.  I know there are bigger ones out there, but mine is up there.  Unfortunatly I'm being made to box most of them up and put them in storage in the basement.  Can't wait to have my own place

so great.1314 figures.huge collection of you.you can make box for your figures.but room is the big problem

I don't think I've even rounded out at 200 yet including minicons. :redface  I only got back into collecting just before Armada started up so I've missed out on a lot. Now I'm mainly collecting what's recent though I have no objection to picking up old Universe shelfwarmers. :thumb

Lio Kaiser from Allspark and his brother DJ Soundwave. They have nearly everything, and extras of things you wish you had one of.

well.i may saw that before.......but im forgot..do you have link? :tftongue

Here's the biggest collection :tflaugh

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=9969

Lio Kaiser from Allspark and his brother DJ Soundwave. They have nearly everything, and extras of things you wish you had one of.

well.i may saw that before.......but im forgot..do you have link? :tftongue

Here's the biggest collection :tflaugh

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=9969

thnx DJ...like your soundwave collection :tftongue

Archived