Universe Ruination

mallomm

I picked up my Universe Ruination yesterday, and i must say, I was shocked beyond belief. It came with no stickers and was made out of the same cheap plastic that the knock offs are made out of. I was hoping the chests would be metal, but i wouldnt of been to shocked to find it plastic, Macau style. This is the first Bruticas recolor that i have bought, are camo ruination and RID ruination made with the same cheap plastic? Usually I dont take sides between Hasbro and Takara because I like them both, but Takara would never release a piece of crap like this. Bruticas is the one Combiner that i know they still have the molds for, so i was hoping Hasbro would release it as a commemoritive set, but if they are going to make it this way, I will wait for Takara to do it, or pay the big bucks for an original. Does anyone else feel the same way?

It came with no stickers

The only US Transformers with stickers are the reissues.

and was made out of the same cheap plastic that the knock offs are made out of.

Naaa...It's a little better than that.

I was hoping the chests would be metal

What??? G1 wasn't metal and I doubt Battle Gaea was...never had him though.

This is the first Bruticas recolor that i have bought, are camo ruination and RID ruination made with the same cheap plastic?

Universe seems to be a little more solid IMO. Plus he looks better.

All the walmart exclusive Universe figures have been plagued with poor quality plastic. It is much better than the knockoffs though, trust me. I think he might mean the stickers that come already applied to the toy are missing?

Urban camo ruination is high quality. And, I like the look much better. :roll

It is W*l-M*rt, what did you expect? Quality? Service? Not from that store.

What??? G1 wasn't metal and I doubt Battle Gaea was...never had him though.

Actually, there were both metal and plastic chested versions of the combaticons released in the US and Japan, in very limited quantities.

:thumb Your right! :thumb

Three of my G1's are metal... :tfhuh For some reason I thought that mallomm was talking about the large chest piece. Stupid me... :tard

Archived