a cybertron megs mod

clutchjunkie

i got bored so i did this:

post-4732-1124350118.jpg

yeah, it's just the missile launcher off of his back, with a peg added to it

post-4732-1124350091.jpg

a 3/16 hole later and it fits back where it goes

post-4732-1124350140.jpg

to do this, you just take out the 8 screws that hold his back together (you don't need to take out the one in the battery door), then take the four screws directly under the missile launcher assembly and the one screw a little farther down out, do not take out the one that's under the force chip slot.  you will probably screw up the lights and sound, frack it no one ever uses that stuff anyway.  cut the wires going to the missile launcher part and take out the 2 screws attaching the missile launcher to the jet engine gimmicky thing.

put everything back together without putting the missile launcher back on.  drill a 3/16 hole in the farthest back screwhole in meg's back where the missile launcher used to be.  find a 3/16 peg on one of your dead kitbash tf's (i recommend anything from armada, they all sucked and you wont miss them anyway), make sure the peg fits in meg's hand, then either epoxy the peg onto the gun or make a stud and screw it in in the farthest back screwhole.

voila!  a hastak oversight fixed, since that should have been his weapon anyway.  not sure how they missed that.  to bad it's not bigger...  hmmm...

My launcher fires on it's own. I hate that. I put the left missle in and boing it shoots back out.

Archived