West Virginia Sightings

Ironhide.

what about canadians? and northern folk seen these guys yet? im still being saturated by the second last wave of cybertron.

Haven't seen them, but I'm going to try and check TRU tonight. I was there about a week ago and they just put out a TTTOOONNN of Cyb Voyagers...so I'm thinking nothing new will be out until they can clear those out a bit.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what about canadians? and northern folk seen these guys yet? im still being saturated by the second last wave of cybertron.

Haven't seen them, but I'm going to try and check TRU tonight. I was there about a week ago and they just put out a TTTOOONNN of Cyb Voyagers...so I'm thinking nothing new will be out until they can clear those out a bit.

new vector rpime among them? still have yet to see him or the last deluxes and basics.

new vector rpime among them? still have yet to see him or the last deluxes and basics.

Nope, they had Nemesis Breaker though, which I had never seen in stores yet. They have had Unicron, Demolisher and deluxe prime for a few weeks. The Zellers across from them, had a Leader Galaxy Force Prime.

edit: TRU also had Menasor and Quickmix

Nope, they had Nemesis Breaker though, which I had never seen in stores yet. They have had Unicron, Demolisher and deluxe prime for a few weeks. The Zellers across from them, had a Leader Galaxy Force Prime.

edit: TRU also had Menasor and Quickmix

No Classics here in Montreal yet, but one Zellers (at least) had the last wave of Cybertron Deluxes (gorilla Prime, T-Rex Megs, Smokescreen).

dunno bout there but the tf section @ this tru has always been dinky.... until today. a whole half of an isle was nothing but tfs! so if your tru is ANYTHING like ours you've nothing to worry about. most of it was cybertron figs, about 2 columns of minicons, what seemed like 5 or 6 columns of scouts (they're having a scout give-away, buy 19.99 worth of stuff and get a free scout, i finaly got my yellow scrapmetal) and 1 column of classics, which where falling off the pegs (they had more stacked on the top of the shelf). i'm not even gonna attempt to recall the display of voyager class and up because those are always everywhere. obviously i could be blowing it out of porportion (what can i say i was SO excited) but i'm sure i'm pretty close.

• 1 month later...

Date: 11/16/2006

Time: 8:37 PM (EST)

Store(s): Wal-Mart Supercenter

City: Clarksburg

State/Province: WV

Notes: 2 on shelf. 1 left. My girlfriend picked it up for me, so specifics on time are unknown.

EDIT: ('Cuz I'm an idiot...) Classics Jetfire was the figure.

• 4 months later...

Date: 03/29/2007

Time: 2:47 PM (EST)

Notes: 10 each of Alternators Ravage and Rumble. One of each purchased for me.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FACK!!!!

Did you get any? can we see the reciept? I want to know what the sku number is.

My scanner isn't working at the moment. It was my girlfriend who actually purchased them for me.

Here are the codes for each figure, and the phone number:

TRA HONDA CI 065356925134

TRA RAVAGE 065356925135

(304)-622-1954

Wal-Mart Supercenter, 550 Emily Dr. Clarksburg WV.

It's on a cardboard display on a pallet, like the Energon and Cybertron deluxes last year.

Archived