West Virginia Sightings

Ironhide.

I found today the new TRU Spring value pack of Ramjet and the Minicon set.

I didn't really like the color and the lack of painted faction symbols, but due to the lack of new stuff out there right now I caved and bought it.

Time: 5:00pm

Date: 3-27-04

Place: Toys-R-Us

City: Charleston

State: West Virginia

Quantity left: 6 figure packs left.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re-issue Rodimus Prime and Dirge

Time: 1:00pm

Date: 4-1-04

Quantity left: At least 12 figures apiece left, they also got in Another Shipment of the Universe Ramjet figures, at least 10 figures now.

I found Skydive some time ago at Walmart in Charleston. but os of yesterday they still had some.

Time: 6:30pm

Date: 4-2-04

Place: Wal-Mart Supercenter

Quantity left: At least 5 figures apiece left. Also have plenty of Universe: Sunstorm and Energon: Megatrons there as well.

Item: King Atlas

Time: 1:30pm

Date: 4-7-04

Place: K-mart

City: Teays Valley and St. Albans

Quantity left: Both stores had 2 figures. 2 left at St.Albans, none at Teays Valley

• 2 weeks later...

Go-Bots GLO-BOTS

Time: 3:30pm

Date: 4-16-04

Quantity left: Only one Purple street car (bought), one black pickup truck, one buzzbot, and 3 taxibots.

Didn't see anything on my short trek through Wheeling...

However across the river at the Ohio Valley Mall they had a decent amount...of stuff nothing Super New.....

Wave 3 Universe Skywarp, Triceradon, no King Atlas, Wave 7 Reissues (first time i have seen Rodimus Prime), Wave 2 Energon in Bulk (minus Dlx assuming sold out because they had Starscream with Trading Card (from the Aramda Collectiable Card Series)

Older Gobots, no Glowbots, I did find Buzzerbot (first version, though)

• 2 weeks later...

Energon: Demolishor

Time: 4:30pm

Date: 5-5-04

City: Charleston, Crosslanes

Quantity left: One at both locations left after I picked mine up at the Charleston Location.

• 2 weeks later...

Mirage, Arcee, Insecticon

Time: 3:30pm

Date: 5-16-04

City: Crosslanes

Quantity left: They had 1 mirage left. 2 Arcee's, and 2-3 Insecticons.

• 1 month later...

Let me start off by saying that I'm new and that I've been a TF fan since Beast Wars came out.

Anyways, I saw two Arcees and two Insecticons in Wal-Mart in Weirton, WV and naturally I bought one of each :tflaugh1 :tftongue :clap They still had plenty of Jetfires, Ironhides, Hot Shots, Infernos, etc.

In Pennsylvania, I found the Kaybee toys Protectobots at the Mall at Robinson near Pittsburgh, PA. I bought all 6 robots.

Hope someone else whose looking for Arcee, Insecticon, the Protectobots, or any other figures finds what they're looking for.

alrighty at the wal mart by century III mall there are 2 insecticons 1 mirage a crap load of the usual stuff kb in the mall has 3 of the protectobots the spychangers and nothing else monroville mall kb has 1 protectobot hot spot and ironhides prowls infernos and the other usual found stuff toys r us by century 3 on 51 has sideswipe armada smokescreens galore universe ramjet skywarp and the usual energon stuff wal mart in north versailles has silverstreak with the steering wheel on the left only one left and the usual wal mart energon collection

Archived