West Virginia Sightings

Ironhide.

Got Jolt today at Nitro, all exclusives were there at Nitro WM for a week the lady said and there were no more in the back supposedly. Probably two days tops they were there. Thats about it really.

the huntington walmart was over flowing with exclusives

0228081559iz3.jpg

still learning how to take good pictures with my phone >_>

i hid a Big Daddy today hopefully i'll pick him up soon.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nitro and South Ridge Wallyworlds had a retarded amount of exclusives last i checked which was about a week ago. They also had a single BB which I bought, a CJ and a few others. Plenty of Landmines and Stockades.

Still no sign of Salvage and Junglecrusher.

And no more Leader class Megs, I havent seen one of those since before Xmas. Plenty of Deep Desert Brawls and Nightwatch OPs.

• 1 month later...

found a few full cases of wave 7 joes @ the walmart in huntington

found stealth BB, premium Jazz, and premium Barricade @ target (couldn't pick up jazz)

found something else at the walmart in barboursville....

0520081010dr8.jpg

HOLY shot!!!

there seemed to be three cases out, but there where no major bludds other than the one that i picked up (this is why i couldn't afford jazz lol). can not believe how fast wave's 7 and 8 have spread!! it usually takes a month or two for me to see anything new, this time it took DAYS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This past Wed. Target in Huntington recieved 2 Blaster figures and 2 Heavy Load figures. Also most Area Wal-marts are recieving the Animated Supreme class Optimus Prime.

• 1 year later...

All of the WV collectors died :lol

Southridge Target and TRU have seriously backed off of TFs. The sections are shockingly small and there is virtually no selection. There are plenty of Dirges, Gears and earlier waves of ROTF figs. Voyagers dont fair much better with retarded amounts of Long Hauls, Demolishors, Ratchets and the occasional Stratosphere. No new legends or scouts to speak of (except maybe the lone Ejector) but PLENTY of Animated Activators.

Nitro Walmart was a little better. Snagged the last ROTF Lockdown and ROTF Breakdown but other then that nothing new. A few ROTF Legends Soundwaves though.

Still no signs of Animated Arcee, Cyb Mode Ratchet, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Bludgeon or that really cool Ransack repaint.

All of the WV collectors died :lol

Southridge Target and TRU have seriously backed off of TFs. The sections are shockingly small and there is virtually no selection. There are plenty of Dirges, Gears and earlier waves of ROTF figs. Voyagers dont fair much better with retarded amounts of Long Hauls, Demolishors, Ratchets and the occasional Stratosphere. No new legends or scouts to speak of (except maybe the lone Ejector) but PLENTY of Animated Activators.

Nitro Walmart was a little better. Snagged the last ROTF Lockdown and ROTF Breakdown but other then that nothing new. A few ROTF Legends Soundwaves though.

Still no signs of Animated Arcee, Cyb Mode Ratchet, Mindwipe, Skystalker, Bludgeon or that really cool Ransack repaint.

This mirrors the situation in Morgantown and Clarksburg/Bridgeport.

Archived