West Virginia Sightings

Ironhide.

@ logan wm?

i've been meaning to go up that way but everytime i go to go out somebody wants to go with me -_-

i've got to go to logan sometime before i leave though, theres an electronics store thats the only store near here with the xmods stuff i want.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radio Shack. Its down from Wal-Mart. They have every new fig out at WM, All the deluxes, the Voyagers, even Incinerator and some of the newer FAB's and the Screen Battles. I was in shock got Stockade, some more CJ's and a Landmine.

• 2 weeks later...
Radio Shack. Its down from Wal-Mart. They have every new fig out at WM, All the deluxes, the Voyagers, even Incinerator and some of the newer FAB's and the Screen Battles. I was in shock got Stockade, some more CJ's and a Landmine.

yea, radioshack's website had it listed as "Bob's Electronics" or something like that lol.

also, spotted @ the huntington walmart

0221080922dd0.jpg

0221080926rj5.jpg

not pictured in the later picture is the tomax/xamot 2 pack as there wasn't enough pegs >_>

also spotted this @ target, it's a big wtf

0221081107jg0.jpg

talk about fugly :tfpuke

LOL that is ugly as hell. Its Stans Electronics, I know where it is man. I get my rare earth magnets there. lol I got Jungle crusher last week, meh, not asw good as I hoped. Got an Animated BB today and its ok, least Prime has a friend now. :)

LOL that is ugly as hell. Its Stans Electronics, I know where it is man. I get my rare earth magnets there. lol I got Jungle crusher last week, meh, not asw good as I hoped. Got an Animated BB today and its ok, least Prime has a friend now. :)

You found an Animated BB in store? Whatarya waitin for? Point the way!

I have Prime too, got em off eBay cheap. PM me and I can hook it up, if he has more.Oh, BK, where si the HUntington WM? Not Barboursville right? I need to get some JOes and some Counterpunch here keeps getting all of em.

I have Prime too, got em off eBay cheap. PM me and I can hook it up, if he has more.Oh, BK, where si the HUntington WM? Not Barboursville right? I need to get some JOes and some Counterpunch here keeps getting all of em.

the one on 60

if you're taking 10, turn left instead of right onto 60 just keep driving and you'll see it. if you're taking 64 just take the 8th ave exit and go right. it's right by the police barracks.

i need to check out the south point wm some time...

Archived