West Virginia Sightings

Ironhide.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Found First Strike OP and Offroad Ironhide, 3 and 1 respectively,at Logan Walmart along with real gear highline and photon. Some older deluxes and no NW OP's. Someone got em guys. Glad I got two but I am sure they'll restock soon AND the HASBRO rep is comingthis week!!!!!! Time to get some info on things!!!!

I was at Nitro's walmart today and they had no Voyagers whatsover.

They had the new movie Robot Heroes, most notable is the one with diving Ironhide.

They had one leader Brawl left.

And a slew of deluxe Payloads, Scorponoks and Arcees. And one Dropkick.

I picked up an Arcee and a Scorp, The Arcee is going in my wifes Valentines basket and I love Scorps spinny gimmick thing and alt mode, despite his weak robot mode.

I was at Nitro's walmart today and they had no Voyagers whatsover.

They had the new movie Robot Heroes, most notable is the one with diving Ironhide.

They had one leader Brawl left.

And a slew of deluxe Payloads, Scorponoks and Arcees. And one Dropkick.

I picked up an Arcee and a Scorp, The Arcee is going in my wifes Valentines basket and I love Scorps spinny gimmick thing and alt mode, despite his weak robot mode.

Fairmont Wallyworld had a few of the Starscreams and the new REAL GEAR, the new wave of Heroes, and the Cyclops bots the Jet the red Civic and Payload.

Picture416.jpg

Picture415.jpg

Picture414.jpg :tftongue

You meant he red Cobalt, Swindle. Looks like a civic kinda. We got it all in Logan. First three Allspark deluxes, NW Ops, DD Brawl, Evac, OR Ironhide, FS Ops, the allspark Legends the screen battles. I hit a hell of a restock today there. I go to Ntro's Hobbytown, Vigil. Good store just found it last week.

wow, both the huntington and barbousville wallycrons stocked the new allspark deluxes by the ton. i don't think they had any of the allspark voyagers out. the KB in the huntington mall had both the allspark deluxes and the allspark voyagers out, invluding evac and OP.

also, for any joe collectors out there, i happened upon wave 5 (though someone had already gotten the ig destro and crimson guard damnit).

optimus pot... is that new wave of heroes the ones with the new g1 guys? i can't keep up -_-

Archived