Zone fandub released.

zuke

f9498e94.jpg

Taggenagger-- After two months of hard work, I’ve completed the fan version of G1’s very last episode – Transformers : Zone! With the blessing of Makoto Ono’s encode, my editing, Brandon Williams’ script and all wonderful voices, I think I’ve put together some respectable 24 minutes of fan joy.

In this English dubbed episode, you’ll hear fan favourites as Aaron Baldwin as Victory Saber and Daniel Ross as both Overlord and Sonic Bomber. Also to be noticed is Matt Nelson´s (Superdeformers) voice acting debut, as the main hero Dai Atlas. We’ve also got some new voices, and I eagerly await your reviews on both the known and unknown recruits.

ZoneFV.avi consists of more than 600 files, 17 voice actors and tons of love. I’ve used as much original music as possible (I could rip about 95% of it) with a few BWII tracks to fill in some holes. The classic intro is still there, with the outro, and of course an honouring credit list with the English voices presented.

It is downloadable from the Iaconhub (iaconhub.com), shared by both me and New Brandon, as a 114 MB file in size named (as I wrote before) ZoneFV.avi. You’ll also be able to download it from www.tfarchive.org, they will share a smaller version of it shortly.

Let me present to you, the crew:

Trey Tackett – Kain Christer Nyberg – Violenjiger Chris Ho – Countdown, Fixit Eric Jones – Rabbicrater Daniel Ross – Overlord, Sonic Bomber Frank Todaro – Akira, Black Zarak, Storm Cloud Matt Nelson – Dai Atlas Tom Baril-Bissett – Piranacon Scott M – Devastator, Sunrunner, Gingham Peter Tagtstrom – Menasor, Emusa, Narrator Rob Michel – Abominus John Patrick – Predaking Aaron Baldwin – Victory Saber Lawrence Brenner – Trypticon Tomas Guinan – Stakeout Rory Hoy - Whisper Brandon Williams – Additional Voices

And this is not all.. in a few weeks (maybe less?), Victory #1 gets released!

Rock on! Stick on! Download it!

Tell us what you think about the voices, the script, the music, the effects, the animation, the story, the all, the it, the this! : - )

We at the www.tfarchive.org have it up for download and streaming if you don't use DC. :thumb

Archived