Ebay annoyance

Tripredacus

The other response he send me said he didn't care what happened to the item when it shipped, and he had some other guy make his packages.

I am seeing if we can't reach some sort of accord because I would really like to get more of these items.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The other response he send me said he didn't care what happened to the item when it shipped, and he had some other guy make his packages.

I am seeing if we can't reach some sort of accord because I would really like to get more of these items.

Any seller who doesn't care what happens when they are shipped is not worth dealing with yo, no matter how good the product. just IMO, hope you get it figured out! :thumb

Personally I would have tried to contact the seller first and ask for some kind compensation or a refund. Now if he refused and was a jag about it, then I would have not have left neutral feedback, I would have left negative.

It's one thing if it was nice and neatly packed in a suitable box and the postal service screwed it up, in that case if you didn't have insurance you're S.O.L. Otherwise it's the sellers responsibility to make sure they do everything they can to get the item to you in the advertised condition. If they don't do that, and refuse compensation then they deserve to get blasted with negative feedbacks.

Now if he refused and was a jag about it, then I would have not have left neutral feedback, I would have left negative.

Hey...... :(

;)

On occasioin I have had bad experiences with eBay sellers.

I try to work it out via email and if that does not work I leave them bad feedback. But only if the seller is really unreasonable.

And in this case the seller was. If you advertise an item as mint then you should package thusly that it will arrive in the same condition.

I have sold a few items myself and always packed them very well.

Archived