Ebay annoyance

Tripredacus

I bought 2 Italian Beast Wars toys MOC. One was Snapper and the other one was Spittor with a VHS. I got them and the box they were put in were too small, so the backer card was bent on both of them. The box had a shorter length than the card did. I was able to bend the one back and it looks *ok* but the other one ended up making the top part of the bubble separate from the card.

I never leave negative feedback unless someone rips me off, so I left neutral feedback that said something like "toy put in box too small for backer card, card bent!"

Then I get a message from the seller that says he is "annoyed" by what I left as feedback and how he won't ever sell anything to me again. He still has 100% feedback and besides, he F'd up the package! WTF!

And it really sucks because these things were in mint condition:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5989144726

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5989154633

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If by any chance you are unhappy with the item you have bought please email me and let me know before you leave feedback, so i can deal with the problem. Thanks. As a BONUS i am rewarding the best feedback i recieve every month with a free item, posted free. There will be a choice of 5 items for the winner to choose from. So please remember to leave feedback. Happy Bidding.

:eek    :wtf

What in the happy hell is that all about?  That has to be a violation of some Ebay policy... you can't offer rewards for the "best" feedback!?!?!?

screw that guy. When you ship an item, you ship it well, no if's ands or buts about it!!! I would have left negative feedback. I've had a few minor packaging problems, but never on anything big so i didn't bother. If you feel that he is "fixing" or bribing his way through ebay policies report him, simple as that.

Yeah, this has happened to me on more than one occasion as well.

screw that guy. When you ship an item, you ship it well, no if's ands or buts about it!!! I would have left negative feedback.

Exactly.  Once you get the item and it has a bent anything, it is no longer what you paid for.  You paid for MINT on card not BENT card.  Negative feedback 'em!

Yeah, this has happened to me on more than one occasion as well.

screw that guy. When you ship an item, you ship it well, no if's ands or buts about it!!! I would have left negative feedback.

Exactly.  Once you get the item and it has a bent anything, it is no longer what you paid for.  You paid for MINT on card not BENT card.  Negative feedback 'em!

yeah, there is no excuse for this, i go to town when I pack the stuff I sell, i want people to get my items in the same shape as i would want to receive them

Archived