Beast Wars II: the movie

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

the Inclusion of Magmatron in the Wreckers comics proves that the JPN BW series took place in the US Contuity.

Cameo in a quasi-obscure comic doesn't automatically mean the Japanese series is part of the US continuty. I'm willing to dismiss this (Like the whole comic, in fact) as fanservice unless you can produce evidence from elsewhere.

the Inclusion of Magmatron in the Wreckers comics proves that the JPN BW series took place in the US Contuity.

Cameo in a quasi-obscure comic doesn't automatically mean the Japanese series is part of the US continuty. I'm willing to dismiss this (Like the whole comic, in fact) as fanservice unless you can produce evidence from elsewhere.

Techspecs.

Magmatron

"Til all is won."

Following an interplanetary quest for energy capsules, Magmatron returned to Cybertron to find an alarmingly growing population of Vehicon drones. Revered by his followers and reviled by his enemies, Magmatron is known by all as an "emperor of destruction." His determination to succeed is unshakable and he accepts nothing less than total victory. Mitotic spark allows for separation into three aggressive dinosaur modes: Landsaur, Seasaur, Skysaur then recombines into an unstoppable tri-dinosaur Fuzor.

Deathsaurus

After his defeat centuries ago by the Autobot Star Saber, Deathsaurus was recreated as one of the generals in the Decepticon army. Having led many sucessful campaigns, he became frustrated as the Autobots and Maximals began to overwhelm the Decepticon/Predacon Alliance. His ultimate goal is to re-establish his title of Emperor of Destruction, and return the Decepticon empire to its former prominence. Savage, cruel and brilliant, Deathsaurus hopes to use his Insecticon Clones to increase his power base.

Abilities: Deathsaurus' new form was engineered to have six distinct transforms (sic) including a dragon, an aerial vehicle mode and a high-speed ground mode. Those forms, along with his dual Energon blade weapon make him a formidable foe. Utilizing the unique materials in his wings, he can convert sunligh into dark energy, which will corrode any type of metal upon contact. Deathsaurus is on the of the strongest Decepticons.

Weaknesses: Deathsaurus' arrogance allows him to believe that his plans are fool proof, causing him to sometiems overlook potential flaws.

P.S. Magmatron had more than a cameo he was a supporting charector.

Techspecs.

"Til all is won."

Following an interplanetary quest for energy capsules, Magmatron returned to Cybertron to find an alarmingly growing population of Vehicon drones. Revered by his followers and reviled by his enemies, Magmatron is known by all as an "emperor of destruction." His determination to succeed is unshakable and he accepts nothing less than total victory. Mitotic spark allows for separation into three aggressive dinosaur modes: Landsaur, Seasaur, Skysaur then recombines into an unstoppable tri-dinosaur Fuzor.

After his defeat centuries ago by the Autobot Star Saber, Deathsaurus was recreated as one of the generals in the Decepticon army. Having led many sucessful campaigns, he became frustrated as the Autobots and Maximals began to overwhelm the Decepticon/Predacon Alliance. His ultimate goal is to re-establish his title of Emperor of Destruction, and return the Decepticon empire to its former prominence. Savage, cruel and brilliant, Deathsaurus hopes to use his Insecticon Clones to increase his power base.

Abilities: Deathsaurus' new form was engineered to have six distinct transforms (sic) including a dragon, an aerial vehicle mode and a high-speed ground mode. Those forms, along with his dual Energon blade weapon make him a formidable foe. Utilizing the unique materials in his wings, he can convert sunligh into dark energy, which will corrode any type of metal upon contact. Deathsaurus is on the of the strongest Decepticons.

Weaknesses: Deathsaurus' arrogance allows him to believe that his plans are fool proof, causing him to sometiems overlook potential flaws.

X-Bob you should teach a Transformers class at Berkeley or something. You are like a little Professor of Transformers.

BWII: The Movie= Best oipening EVER! Manjin(?) Zorak kicks tail, and the final attack from Primal and Flash was awsome!

This is the only Japanese TF thing i have seen outside of a few Cybertron bits and pieces.

Now I'm really tick off. G1 gets 2 movies

2 Movies?! Since when?! *or are you including the up and coming one?*

The new one, I see topics about G1 fans wanting the oringnal actors in the movie, so it must be G1 related.

it is NOT g1 related. they just want the voice actors for it.

Guest Primal-Convoy

the japanese beast wars continuity, as it stands isnt related to he western one. however, it seems taht the never released beast wars comic by dreamwave was going to include characters from the japanese continuity and possibly rewrite a or create a new story to include those characters from that continuity in the western one.

from the release of lio convoy and magmatron as import exlsives by hasbro and also as a beastwars magmatron release (and wreckers comic) it would seem that the japanese beast wars continuity will one day be assimilated into the western one.

also, with cameos from japanese g1 in the dreamwave comic it would seem the g1 japanese characters will also someday make an appearance.

To me Beast Wars is it's own thing, the Japanese stuff another thing, and the convention comics... a way to sell high priced repaints.

To each their own though, everyone has their own interpretation of what is cannon and what is not.  Until I see a North American show come out verifying that it is all one continuity I'm not believing it.

new show : Transformers Repaint Wars. 

Who will live, who will die, who will change from red to mauve.

BWII: The Movie= Best oipening EVER! Manjin(?) Zorak kicks tail, and the final attack from Primal and Flash was awsome!

This is the only Japanese TF thing i have seen outside of a few Cybertron bits and pieces.

The only thing I didn't like is the subtitling was yellow. And the opening was in a snowy climate. yellow on white = bleah

the japanese beast wars continuity, as it stands isnt related to he western one. however, it seems taht the never released beast wars comic by dreamwave was going to include characters from the japanese continuity and possibly rewrite a or create a new story to include those characters from that continuity in the western one.

from the release of lio convoy and magmatron as import exlsives by hasbro and also as a beastwars magmatron release (and wreckers comic) it would seem that the japanese beast wars continuity will one day be assimilated into the western one.

also, with cameos from japanese g1 in the dreamwave comic it would seem the g1 japanese characters will also someday make an appearance.

Japanese Beast Wars fits into Japanese continuity.

Archived