ANOTHER BOTCON XCLUSV

CANNABIS PRIME

Just looked up the pics for RID Megs.  Not bad for a beast type transformer.  6 modes (although that hand mode seems like a fan mode)!  I don't think I'll keep it though.

http://www.tfu.info/2001/Predacon/Megatron/megatron.htm

That's nothing... check out what we were GOING to get before 3H went belly up:

beastwarsmegatroncolors.sized.jpg

that, would have been a repaint that I would have bought.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAH! what is wrong with you people? you wanted DeathSaurus to be remold of Gigitron and now you've got it and YOU'RE STILL Starscreaming.

screw you all, hasbro has every right to ignore you as far as i'm concerned :roll

GAH! what is wrong with you people? you wanted DeathSaurus to be remold of Gigitron and now you've got it and YOU'RE STILL Starscreaming.

screw you all, hasbro has every right to ignore you as far as i'm concerned :roll

What makes you think I ever wanted that?

And to be honest, I don't want any exclusives... I want them to make these readily available for everyone instead of charging an insane mark-up.... but that's just me :wave

What makes you think I ever wanted that?

And to be honest, I don't want any exclusives... I want them to make these readily available for everyone instead of charging an insane mark-up.... but that's just me :wave

its not just you :tflaugh  count me in :thumb

Yes this is an RiD remold NOT a Beast Wars remold... I have to say that that head sculpt seriously does not match the rest of the sculpt. This is like an extra kick in the pants to everyone who wanted that TM2 Megatron-themed remold of RiD Megs. :tdown

Oh quit your whining.  That would be awesome to get but let's face it: it's NOT going to happen.

Anywho, I guess the speculation as to what mold Deathsaurus would be turned out to be true.  Only downside is that it looks very similar to RID Megatron.  Definitely changes the whole price breakdown per figure for this set though.

you want that? then stop the endless Starscreaming and prove to hasbro that fan oriented toys are profitable. by not buying this set, you're just showing hasbro that fan-oriented toys are not worth their time.

Just looked up the pics for RID Megs.  Not bad for a beast type transformer.  6 modes (although that hand mode seems like a fan mode)!  I don't think I'll keep it though.

http://www.tfu.info/2001/Predacon/Megatron/megatron.htm

That's nothing... check out what we were GOING to get before 3H went belly up:

beastwarsmegatroncolors.sized.jpg

Now that's a color scheme I wouldn't mind having.

Yes this is an RiD remold NOT a Beast Wars remold... I have to say that that head sculpt seriously does not match the rest of the sculpt. This is like an extra kick in the pants to everyone who wanted that TM2 Megatron-themed remold of RiD Megs. :tdown

Oh quit your whining.  That would be awesome to get but let's face it: it's NOT going to happen.

Anywho, I guess the speculation as to what mold Deathsaurus would be turned out to be true.  Only downside is that it looks very similar to RID Megatron.  Definitely changes the whole price breakdown per figure for this set though.

*whines* If Hasbro owns the copyright to these figures as well as the designs, I don't see why they couldn't produce it. But that's as may be.

FWIW I never had a great desire to see Deathsaurus molded from RiD Megatron... I just look at these figures in terms of how they appeal to me. And I can't help that I've already seen 3H's take on the mold.

not too bad, though i cant get over how rubbish buzzclaw and fallback are, IMHO of course

Archived