eeerr How big was G1 megatron?

Lil Bro

One minute he's huge like the other tfs but then he transforms & he's tiny gun.....errrr....um...wtf?!?!?:wtf

Megatron, Soundwave, Blaster and others had the ability to shunt a large portion of their mass into a dimension called "Sub-space", kinda like a pocket whose inner dimensions greatly dwarf its outer dimensions.

A fan made concept, but it works...i also just (1st time) started playing d&d, and they had something very similar to it, in the form of a scabbard...

this also explains in five faces of darkness, when Silverbolt in plane mode is HUGE for the 'Bots to board him and ride him like humans would. (As Quintessa was erupting)

S2

Megatron is a powerful Transformer he knows things that we don't Anyway what did he use to Transform into before he got to Earth I wonder what he looked like?????????

War Within showed Megatron as a souped up tank.

I thought Megatron was the size of a normal human Gun in alt mode.

according to MTMTE, alot of bots have 1 of 2 methods of changing size, either their parts slide real close together, compacting their size, or their entire body actually shrinks, they didnt really go into detail as to how that works, but it is part of their "genetic code"

and with that theory, megatron would be able to transform himself and shrink down to any size he wanted, normally either transformer size so someone like starscream could use him, or like he is see in the transformers/gi joe comics when cobra commander has him in a holster.

I never liked the Subspace Idea much so I always just figured that certain Decepticons and Autobots just naturally had been coded to be capable of shrinking or growing. Though this ability is definately limited to some sort of genetic code. Since the Autobots and Decepticons couldn't really take advantage of this ability much. Also I think Megatron couldn't shrink in robot mode either for the same reasons.

That used to bother me a lot too.. and it still kind of makes no sense at all.. but Transformers is old.. very.. and when creating it, they could get away with alot more and still seem somewhat believeable. The first season was filled with off the wall ideas like that. Driving out to Antartica in like less than a day.. crazy things like that. It's amazing how sophisticated things have become.

I'm still trying to figure out Sideways though.. from Armada.. I'm sorry, a motorcycle standing upright is not all that big.

Archived