I got cybertron scourge

Marx

Big deal.  I've got GF Flame Convoy, Live Convoy, Nitro Convoy, and I've pre-ordered Megaro Convoy.  So I have all four planet leaders of the GF quality :tftongue

Ah, but do you have Ligerjack and Sonic Bomber, to make Liger Convoy & Sonic Convoy and the possible Liger Sonic Convoy?    :tflaugh

I'm not sure what to make of Megaro Convoy, I'm dreading another E-Omega Supreme.  UGH.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have yet to see Scourge anywhere around here. :wtf

Reguarding the toy itself he looks absolutely awsome in both modes, and though the articulation is teh suck I don't mind the simplistic transformation at all.

I am really set on buying this one eventially. :thumb

he's pretty cool he was the 2nd fig i got after op, yeah the arm thing is a drag but overall he's great, i think they took out the arm articulation because of how many joints the legs have  :tfevil  and i like how he's suppose to be an homage to dragon megs, i wonder what he'd look like in those colors  :tfhuh

Archived