Hi-Res Alternator Tracks and Dead End Pics

Guest JayC

Not certain, is that Tracks the Alternator version with plastic?

Also for those of you who preordered Binaltech Tracks where did you get the best deals at? Please list the site and the price too. Thanks! :thumb

Well that IS certainly disappointing if true. IMO Binaltech Tracks should be diecast on the entire hood, the doors and the trunk/rear.

Sidenote, I am glad I returned my Sideswipe the more I looked at him, the less I liked him.

Why couldn't they make Tracks blue? I don't think the yellow looks too good on him. Unless all these pics I've been seeing are just protos. Dead End looks damn evil though..

Guest Primal-Convoy

It down to this:

Hasbro exects: What have you for us today?

Hasbro designer: Two new Alternators! a Blue one and a yellow one!

Exec: That blue one...change it!

Designer: Why?

exec: Coz we already have a blue one!

Designer: er, ok.

Exec: Oh and that yellow one...?

Designer: *sighs"* yes?

Exec: ...make it a decepticon and paint it black..

designer: er, why?

Exec: because we ALREADY have a a Yellow one!

Designer: *sighs yet again* But the fans wont like it...

exec: I dont give a rats ass! this is a kids toy! Its aimed at kids!

designer: But you promised the fans that if they stopped bugging us about energon and armada and were nice, they could have whatever they wanted for Alternators! Its a FANS toyline, isnt it?

Exec: No...Its MY GODSDAMMED toyline, now get jiggy wiv mr biggy!

designer:*sigh and scuttles out the board room*

Exec (amongs his fellow execs): Now THATS how to sell a great toy!

That's how I imagine it, too. The protos we first saw had an Autobot Sigil on it... and now it has a Decepticon Sigil. Must be from all the fans saying...

DeCEPtiCons! W3 f@n$ w@nt!

Or something along that line.

And it's all fine by me, cuz Dead End looks lovely.

Archived