Let's hear if for HEROES OF CYBERTRON

Masterplan

For instance:

Optimus Prime.

The Heroes of Cybertron Hasbro line (i'm sure you all know) are just figurines of the G1 transformers in various poses that mimick the G1 poses from the old TV series.

Personally, i really love them, cos they remind me of the series. Sure it sucks they don't transform but they do have poseable parts that are interchangeable.

What do you guys think of these figures? Which are your favourites and would you like to see more - if so which ones?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm all for them. I especially like PM Prime in Apex Armour and Powermaster Gigatron (aka Overlord), and I hope some Generation 2 figures get the same treatment.

More specifically, the following ones: Dreadwing with Smokescreen, Megatron, Hero Prime, Hero Megs, Bruticus and Superion. :)

Ya know, I never thought I'd want non-transforming Transformers, but the HoC line is really neat. I have Optimus, Megatron, Rodimus, Arcee, Bumblebee, Soundwave, Galvatron, and Cyclonus. They line the top of my TV and do it in style.

There's several more I really would love to have, including Starscream with the crown, Wheeljack, and others. If they ever do Grimlock in his bot form I'd grab that, too, but I'm not a huge fan of the T-Rex mode.

"Heroes" is a cool line and I recommend them.

Yeah Transformers that don't Transform are like Alcohol that doesn't get you drunk. Still kind of fun but defeats the purpose.

Archived