Question about Landmine

oroboru

Picked up Landmine yesterday, and other than the fact I find him rather... hollow compared to Scorponok, he's a pretty good figure.

Made even greater by the pricing error, may I add.

I am aware of most people have an issue with the legs not sitting flush with the hood (bad tolerance control?), but the slanted leg thing is novel. My question, though, is about the little plate that holds the shoulders. It seems that I've a tolerance problem there as well... damn thing won't connect to the cab flush, causing the entire rear of the vehicle to become warped.

Anyone else have this issue, and hopefully a solution?

Guest Krusty The Klown

mine is fine as well, just the front part takes a while to line up properly so i leave the guy in robot mode

i think i know what you are talking about. when you transform him you can't get the grey shoulder piece to fold over and connect to the orange pegs?

it drove me nuts trying to figure out why that was happening. you have to keep the silver/light grey hatch used to fold down his head open. keep that open as far as possible then fold over the shoulders and it should sit on the orange pegs just fine, then the hatch kind of lays on top like the roof of the cab section.

i hope that was the problem you were having, and i hoped this helped. that was the only tricky thing i found with mine so i don't know what else it would be.

Archived