Transformers are real!

NeloAngelo-R

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These videos are great!

The stop test was amazing! I like the added touch of realism of having the bot hooked into an embilical cord like Evagelian. The bot actually looks real and it looked like it did stop that range rover. Great work!

As far as humanity threatned by bots that is a myth that will always be a myth.

Remember be hind every robot is a being (be it a human or humanoid of some sort).

I like the Transformers story but in reality there is no way a self aware bot will ever exist.

I'd like to see a transformers story that takes a realistic approach to the bots. Have the bots being controled in some way by humans in either remote location or if there is a cockpit then from there. Cybertron whould be this planet of evolved humaniods that create and live through robots as a normal fashion. Unicron would be controled by some meglomaniac who built an entire planet for him self but still hate other worlds.

Wait a minute I think he have the Unicron part; Alph Q is actually Unicron!

Hey that makes sense.

Don't worry about aware, bots energon is not real! The Matrix movies were just propaganda to make humans fear change, technology and most of all robots.

Archived