Issues w/ BT Prowl's head...

SkyClonus

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still haven't gotten mine, but I already feel a "DANMIT" rising within my soul.

I'm still not buying the Alt version though -- those GeeWun decals are super ghey

have you ever considered  saying something that dosn't sound immature?

PROTECTOBOTS FO LIFE!!!!!!!!!1111

what the hell was that about :tfhuh

I still haven't gotten mine, but I already feel a "DANMIT" rising within my soul.

I'm still not buying the Alt version though -- those GeeWun decals are super ghey

have you ever considered  saying something that dosn't sound immature?

PROTECTOBOTS FO LIFE!!!!!!!!!1111

what the hell was that about :tfhuh

The same thing your last post was about. Nothing.

Well my BT Prowl (police) has the same issues, and some pretty crappy paint apps. Just glad I didn't get both colours like I was gonna. My mirror broke off in the first minute too. What a Blotter. No problems with the horns yet (touch wood), but yeah there's an overall feeling of crapness to this guy compared to previous BTs. Got a full review coming up at TFormers soon. I don't know about that 'Takara first shipment' thing. My BT Overdrive was first shipment, and he is awesome. If this is the future of BT though, count me out. Hi ho, hi ho, it's back to Alts I go.

got my alt prowl a couple of days ago from TFsource.  I finally opened him last night.  Wasn't any more careful than I usually am (which I guess is fairly carful in that don't bash my TFs together like a kid would treat a toy).  I didn't think the plastic looks particularly worse, but it definately has wavey characteristics as people noted (they called it waxy, which isn't how I would describe it).

I haven't had any problems with breakage yet.

Anyone else posing him with legs backwards.  That's how he'll stay on my shelf.  I think it looks way better.  The big issue with him the other way is that his legs have stay like an inverted V since you can't really point his toes out because of the rear hatchs rubbing in back.  You can point his toes in and pose his legs really well, but that looks dumb (pigeon toed).  It seems like this mold could have been way better if had spent just a little more time on the legs.

His upper body looks much better in person than in pictures.  Over all I'm pleased with the mold and think it will make a great alert if I can do the head swap.

Alot of people have been reporting the mirror problem. Sorry to hear about the horn break.

fragile plastic and barely any metal  :tdown

Got mine today,paint job on the 'police'  one is a bit 'splotchy' in spots around the die cast.

The mirror seems perfectly strong tho.  Either they fixed it quick, or some people are very hard on their toys.....

The mirror seems perfectly strong tho.  Either they fixed it quick, or some people are very hard on their toys.....

Trust me, this has nothing to do with being hard on the toys. This mirror came off within minutes of opening the box. I hardly touched it.

Archived