Issues w/ BT Prowl's head...

SkyClonus

I got my BT Prowl yesterday, and during the course of transforming him, one of his red "horns" broke off his head. I didn't put any stress on him...all of a sudden I had a red piece of plastic lying on my table. The plastic used for the head feels different than past BT's; it almost seems more brittle. Kind of like dried Play-Doh. Anyone else have this experience?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got my BT Prowl yesterday, and during the course of transforming him, one of his red "horns" broke off his head. I didn't put any stress on him...all of a sudden I had a red piece of plastic lying on my table. The plastic used for the head feels different than past BT's; it almost seems more brittle. Kind of like dried Play-Doh. Anyone else have this experience?

Yes. Mine did not brake off but if feels "cheaper" like you said from past BTs. Its real crappy plastic.

It also is missing a lot of paint around the eyes which I will have to remedy myself. Look at your direction sheet photos of his head and then look at what you got.  :tdown

I hope this is not the new trend....

I'll receive my 2 Prowl in a few days. I will let my Police one in car mode and will transform the blue one. I will take care about the head. I'll let you know about my experience

Plastic welder by devcon. it should help.

BTW: thanks for the heads' up guys. I was planning on getting one myself. I'll know now to be on the lookout for this. :thumb

WTF is wrong with the QC nowadays? or then again... the cost cutting of materials???

turning a good product and formidable line down the pipes... i know i am making a judgement call here, but given the problems listed above. i'm leaving my BT's int he box and just wait for the ALT version.

Archived