i just got constructicon maximus today

Omega Convoy

am i the only one have problems with steamhammer and when it is constructicon maximus the left arm is loose and the left leg falls off am i the only one with this problem thanks

Probably not. I know my Steamhammer had problems with the left connector being loose and my nephew got one where the left leg wouldn't stay on. The good news (for me) was that I was able to swap out the left arm on his with the left arm on mine and now mine is perfect.  :clap

I think the problem is that the pin that holds the connectors on aren't in all the way and that totally screws them up in a couple of different ways. My first Barricade had connector problems too, luckily I was able to exchange it for one that was perfect.

Steamhammer's connectors are weird.  My first had the exact same problem, but I eventually bought another, and it was much better, with no connectors looser than the others.

But they still don't work quite as well as the ones on Bruticus Maximus or Superion Maximus, whose joints ratchet much more solidly.  Don't know why.  Unconnected, they're just as tight fitting, but once you stick a limb on, the ratchets don't work as well as they should.  Oh well, mine can still support himself without flopping, which is good enough for me.

Funny, it was my Steamhammer's right arm that was loose :tflaugh  I went out and snagged another on clearance, and the arm was ok, but one of the leg connectors was bad and the CM head was loose :tfmad  Swapped out the leg, no problem, now I just need to bust out the soldering iron and push the pin up a bit to take care of the head.

Still haven't been able to find Sludge and Bonecrusher though :tfsad *kicks himself for not accepting madman1366's offer a few months back* :redface

Archived