Old transformer toys you'd love to see again?

Masterplan

What Tfs would you guys like to see?

I wondered if any of you collectors know whether these G1s will see a re-issue or possibly be made from scratch in the future? I'm particulary interested in Takara/Hasbro re-issues.

BumbleBee?

Wheeljack?

Sky Fire?

Ravage (for soundwave)?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bumblebee has been reissued as both a keychain and in the takara minibots set (The minibots set has a new head, based on the cartoon design)

Rumor has it that all mold sets for Wheeljack have been lost, damaged, or destroyed. The molds were made of metal, and there would have to be more than one set made for production purposes, but often the extra molds get melted down and recycled, and if no complete set of original molds can be found, the toy can't be re-released.

Skyfire is a Macross Valkyrie toy that was repainted and released through Takara for the TF series. The molds and rights to the design were purchased by Bandai when the original company that created the toy went out of business. Bandai has re-released the exact same toy in macross paint and colors - it is the Super Valkyrie VF1-S

Ravage might get a reissue if they do a Casette-bot set (Like the minibot set). I'm hoping that one happens.

The ever underated Quickswitch! no no...I'm kidding...that was the ugliest ever made...

I personally would love to see the Stunticons again, or Blitzwing. not the knock offs, but decent ones.

Dinobots would be very popular.

I forget to mention those in my first post at the top the thread - lol - how could i?!

Cyclonus and Scourge, as well as Kup and Blurr. Hell, Springer and Wreck Gar too. The 3rd wave often gets overlooked in spite of having some good characters.

Archived