arceeproto

is there a way of removing the helmet from the headmaster to make it more of a brainmaster? it might make the little guy look better, ive heard a lot of people saying the head is the only thing they dont like about it, so it could improove the look of the head too.

The head is the lowpoint of the figure for me. It's not a good enough of a gimmick to warrant the effect it heas on the shape and integrety of the head, and that it has nowhere reasonable to go in vehicle mode.  I'm trying to justify buying one of the pre-order pieces but the issue of that awkward head keeps coming up.

The head is the lowpoint of the figure for me. It's not a good enough of a gimmick to warrant the effect it heas on the shape and integrety of the head, and that it has nowhere reasonable to go in vehicle mode.  I'm trying to justify buying one of the pre-order pieces but the issue of that awkward head keeps coming up.

Riding in the car as a driver isn't reasonable?

DSCN4891-01_small.jpg

39.jpg

Each to their own.

More pics HERE

What some people didn't get (me included until now) is that the arcee head is a headmaster.  I honestly thought the head was just sticking out of the seat or something.  Now that I've seen pics of it in bot form, I now realize its a headmaster sitting in the car seat.

That's...just incredible.

Hal, one question (might've been covered in the past, but I absolutely need a definitive answer before I decide on a purchase)...

Arcee and Paradron Medic...both of them are unpainted (this much I know), but in the kit you put together when you buy...does it include the pink/green plastic along with the white, or do you need to paint it pink/green?

Also, does the kit come with an instruction sheet? I was given the impression you just get the pieces, a how to to put it together and then you're on your own...so...does she come with a full set of instructions???

And Daniel just kicks all kinds of ass.

That's...just incredible.

Hal, one question (might've been covered in the past, but I absolutely need a definitive answer before I decide on a purchase)...

Arcee and Paradron Medic...both of them are unpainted (this much I know), but in the kit you put together when you buy...does it include the pink/green plastic along with the white, or do you need to paint it pink/green?

Also, does the kit come with an instruction sheet? I was given the impression you just get the pieces, a how to to put it together and then you're on your own...so...does she come with a full set of instructions???

And Daniel just kicks all kinds of ass.

No problem.

The white plastic is solid color white.

The green and pink plastic is solid color pink and green.

The grey plastic is solid color grey.

Actually if you didn't want to do anything but detail this piece it would look really nice.

Instructions.

Yes. Assembly instructions with pictures will be provided for kit assembly.

The Deluxe boxed pieces will come with something like this:

instrv.2sm.jpg

Cheers!

- Hal

Rabid Squirrel Productions

No.

I always recognized what it was supposed to be, but it sticks out unlike anything on any other TF I own and It's not a very good-looking 'headmaster' anyway.  Detracts from the rest of the figure.

No.

I always recognized what it was supposed to be, but it sticks out unlike anything on any other TF I own and It's not a very good-looking 'headmaster' anyway.  Detracts from the rest of the figure.

Thats cool.

Thanks!

- Hal

Archived