Strangest Tf homage?

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dreamwave comics was always having stabs at Gobots. In Armada "When Worlds Collide"  Leader one can be seen hanging decapitated in the background. In G1 "War and Peace" Shockwave drops a bunch of Gobots into the smelting pools. In War Within "The Age of Wrath" during Megatron's flashback when he was a gladiator bot it shows him tearing Leader one's arm off too!

Dreamwave comics was always having stabs at Gobots. In Armada "When Worlds Collide"  Leader one can be seen hanging decapitated in the background. In G1 "War and Peace" Shockwave drops a bunch of Gobots into the smelting pools. In War Within "The Age of Wrath" during Megatron's flashback when he was a gladiator bot it shows him tearing Leader one's arm off too!

Yeah thats right i have those comics, I loved seeing CyKill hanging there with no head that was funny as hell! But the funny thing is, being a tranformers collector, I wish I had a set of Go-Bots, regular or the delux sized ones that came out a few years after. they were kind of corney, but what the hell it would be cool to at least have Leader-1 and Cykill. Even though Go-Bots were kinda lame,  i still think Wheelie was worst than Scooter!

The Sonic the Hedgehog comics are full of TF references, from enemies with the last name Prime (usually giant robots) to Sonic reading comic books with the Autobot symbol on the cover...... weird.

Yeah, IIRC they made a few jabs at the TF comics, what with the Matrix shoved in a dustbin and similar. 'least when we did have a comic, it didn't suck in every respect like a black hole though.

Funniest TF reference I recall is from Warcraft 3, the Warchasers mini-game. You could play a modifed Goblin Shredder with Dwarven Hero powers called Optimal Primo. I think there was a Megatron one as well. 'twas very cool.

i found "grimloks tribal vestments" the other day. the guy even says "me grimlok me king". but he wast a dinosaur suspiciously...

Archived