Favorite alt. mode type?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

What do you like the best?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like the best?

• Sports car
    • Jet fighter
    • A firearm or gun (i.e., G1 Megatron and Shockwave)
    • Spy equipment (Soundwave G1, Shockblast)
    • Van
    • 4WD/SUV
    • City
    • Futuristic/unrealistic vehicle
    • Army vehicle (tank, Jeep, etc.)
    • Animal (a la Beast Wars or the Dinobots)
    • Monster (G1 Terrorcons)
    • Planet (Unicron, Primus)
    • Space vehicle (Omega Supreme, Cosmos)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing gets my attention like a tricked out, jacked up Jeep with all the offroad goodies.  Alt Swindle is as close as we're likely to get to my ideal TF.

But I also have a soft spot for motorcycles and cybertronian alt modes.

Jet Fighters. G1 Starscream, Thundercracker and Skywarp rocked.

Army vehicles come in a close second simply because Blitzwing is most likely the badest Decepticon ever (I know he was a triple changer).

Oh yeah, I am glad you said that. I would flip it around w/ Army vehicles being first and jet fighters second, but Blitzwing is of course both, so he kicks @$$!!!

Tanks all the way baby!!!

Archived