Ugliest Prime EVER

Damnit Dog

What do you consider to be the worst version of Optimus Prime?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What do you consider to be the worst version of Optimus Prime?

• Rodimus Prime
    • Armada Prime
    • Powermaster Prime
    • Hero Prime
    • Beast Machines Blue Prime
    • Beast Wars Optimus Minor
    • Energon Prime
    • Machine Wars Prime
    • Gobot Prime
    • Star Convoy

I voted for Lardassimus Prime.

NONE of the "PrimALS" are a "Prime" so I don't see how they can be mentioned here.

I don't see how Optimus Minor is a "Prime" either.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of all the existing Optimus's/Prime's, I'd go with Optimus Minor. Although I must say I don't really think he belongs in the list.

Of the Prime's I own, I think Armada Monster Prime Convoy is by far the ugliest. I only buy what I like, so E- Prime will never enter my house, cause that one's even uglier than Armada Prime!

Of all the existing Optimus's/Prime's, I'd go with Optimus Minor. Although I must say I don't really think he belongs in the list.

Of the Prime's I own, I think Armada Monster Prime Convoy is by far the ugliest. I only buy what I like, so E- Prime will never enter my house, cause that one's even uglier than Armada Prime!

While I love being vindicated in my original post about e-Prime over on TNI by this poll ( :tflaugh ), and while I still hate e-Prime.. when the "bendy" version (SuperCon/STD/whatever) gets here, I'll be kitbashing it into a real Prime. :thumb

Is this list limited to TFs that have been released as figures only?

If so why isn't RID Prime mentioned. By far the most articulated,

not to mention he links with RID Ultra Magnus to create Omega Prime

(who also is missing from this list). Omega Prime's maximus power is said to rival that of Fortess Maximus.....And if this list is not limited to

figures only I would like to nominate War Within Prime from the Dreamwave comic series.........

Is this list limited to TFs that have been released as figures only?

If so why isn't RID Prime mentioned. By far the most articulated,

not to mention he links with RID Ultra Magnus to create Omega Prime

(who also is missing from this list). Omega Prime's maximus power is said to rival that of Fortess Maximus.....And if this list is not limited to

figures only I would like to nominate War Within Prime from the Dreamwave comic series.........

The poll is for the UGLIEST PRIME EVER. Are you saying those all deserve to be part of this list??

Aahhahahhahaa!! I've never seen Optimus Minor or Optimus Primal before!!

My gods, they are shocking! They're so crap, I thought they were a joke at first!

Why the hell is he a bat!?! And a Monkey?! WTF?!?

Possessing superior balance and climbing abilities...

Oohh, scary! (What the hell is "superior balance"?!)

"You cannot kill me! I can climb!"

"Big whoop, I turn into a tank. BLAM!"

The Predacons learned quickly that Optimus Minor's presence is no laughing matter.

I beg to differ...

Aahhahahhahaa!! I've never seen Optimus Minor or Optimus Primal before!!

My gods, they are shocking! They're so crap, I thought they were a joke at first!

Why the hell is he a bat!?! And a Monkey?! WTF?!?

Possessing superior balance and climbing abilities...

Oohh, scary! (What the hell is "superior balance"?!)

"You cannot kill me! I can climb!"

"Big whoop, I turn into a tank. BLAM!"

The Predacons learned quickly that Optimus Minor's presence is no laughing matter.

I beg to differ...

He was a gorilla and a bat because it was Beast Wars. (You -have- heard of Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Beast Wars II (The Second) at least ONCE around here, haven't you?)

And no, Megatron -couldn't- turn into a tank, because he was a Tyrannosaurus Rex, which really cannot climb well.

"superior balance" would be the ability to do things like walk on a tightrope without trying. Or balance on the tip of a cone-shaped object on one foot, without wobbling or coming close to falling over. (if that's too difficult to imagine... picture Spider-man. He has "superior balance".)

And I'm sure that while you were busy laughing at Minor's appearance, he'd be busy whipping your arse seven ways from Sunday. Which is why they "learned quickly that Optimus Minor's presence is no laughing matter." Just because the enemy looks funny, that doesn't mean he isn't a force to be reckoned with.

Archived