Ugliest Prime EVER

Damnit Dog

What do you consider to be the worst version of Optimus Prime?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What do you consider to be the worst version of Optimus Prime?

• Rodimus Prime
    • Armada Prime
    • Powermaster Prime
    • Hero Prime
    • Beast Machines Blue Prime
    • Beast Wars Optimus Minor
    • Energon Prime
    • Machine Wars Prime
    • Gobot Prime
    • Star Convoy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Victor V, I agree with you on that one, hell I agreed with you on the other post.

But here is how I rate them from Worst to best

1. Optimus Minor

2. BM Blue Primal

3. Machine Wars Prime

4. Gobot Prime

5. Hero Prime

6. Star Convoy

7. Rodimus Prime

8. Armada Prime

9. Energon Prime

10. Powermaster Prime

Energon Prime. Really hate it. Look I have these four things that become gloves and socks for the mighty Prime all beware

LOL

Well with those skinny legs he needs some good ole leg warmers to keep him from getting the chills. Now he just needs a sweetband and he could go join Richard Simmons sweeting to the oldies.

Energon Prime. Really hate it. Look I have these four things that become gloves and socks for the mighty Prime all beware

I like E prime, maybe he needs some atkins or somethin, but at least he look like an optimus.

Energon Prime.  Really hate it.  Look I have these four things that become gloves and socks for the mighty Prime all beware

I like E prime, maybe he needs some atkins or somethin, but at least he look like an optimus.

Bah. He looks like a poor rip-off of Voltron with a Prime head. :tflaugh

Energon Prime.  Really hate it.  Look I have these four things that become gloves and socks for the mighty Prime all beware

Bah. He looks like a poor rip-off of Voltron with a Prime head. :tflaugh

yeah, super mode maybe, but regular fatty mode isnt that bad :D

Archived