Quick Question for you pros

mandamis prime

My boyfriend and I have a cololection, (he collects and I help in the "toy hunts"), and I THINK that he said the Energon Rodimus Prime was hard to come by and that if I saw one or two to pick them up for him. I saw only two at Target in Boston today, got wicked excited and bought them thinking those were the ones he said were rare. Are they or did I remember wrong???

well i havent heard of any rodimus prime in energon. Though there is a just plain "Rodimus" who is a red semi truck with flames on him. I dont think hes rare.

Optimus Prime is a bit harder to find in vancouver , dont know about boston though.

At first he was probably the hardest to find of Wave 2. Now he's about as rare as glass...

OUCH! That glass comment hurts! :tfsad (I'm a glass artist) It just says Rodimus on it, no Prime. Does that make a difference?

Yeah a month ago Energon Rodimus was hard to come by, now that the ebay scalpers have settled down it is showing up again. Here in Houston the local walmart has about 10 of them, along with everything else. Now the reissue of G1 Rodimus Prime in the old package is harder to come by, I have only seen him once since his release.

OUCH! That glass comment hurts! :tfsad (I'm a glass artist) It just says Rodimus on it, no Prime. Does that make a difference?

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you with the glass comment.

Roddy's supercool - so you've still done well. :thumb

Archived