I'm desperate

Yes, I'm still in search of G1 Jetfire, complete, loose, unbroken, etc.

I could either make a cash offer between $60 to $70, or...

I could trade off some of my Energon to cushion the financial blow. I have MOST of the line, except Blackout, Omega Supreme, Bulkhead, and most of the Omnibots/Terrorcons

EDIT: Forgot to mention I don't have the E-Constructicons

The Armada toys I have (see my other post) are still available

I've also got a bunch of old SNES/PS1 games I wouldn't mind parting with. I don't have the specific lists right now, ask and I'll see if I have them

I've also got the entire series of Evangelion (an anime) on VHS (it's the dubbed version...for the entire set I'd let it go for about $40 to $50)

PM me if interested in anything here, my budget's tight as I recently pre-ordered BT Prowl. Thanks again.

You can always find a G1 Jetfire for sale on eBay for the price you are willing to pay. For 60-70 you can get one with the all the armor, but probably no gun or gun clip. It will probably have the common paint chip on the nose too. The guy that sold the mib e-hobby astrotrain for 100 has a couple of jetfires for sale (check the ebay thread).

Dou you have any old NES games or just SNES?

Archived