Insane request

As unlikely as anyone is to part with him, I'm looking for a non-MISB Jetfire with minimal yellowing/stickerwear, with all armor parts and weapons (don't care if the gun clip is missing or not), and instructions if possible.

Since money is something I don't have much of right now, I'll trade you several Armada toys I still have if you want them.

Pick and choose people, 'cause here's who I have:

Hot Shot

Optimus Prime

Jetfire

Tidal Wave

Megatron

Galvatron

Unicron Battles Red alert

OK, I do have Unicron, but he is NOT for trade, other than that, tell me which ones you want. Thanks for looking

*that will take ages*

*de ja vu*

hmm...I saw one (I'm guessing you meant G1 ;) ) in an antique shop a few months ago.  $90.  He looked good condition, but I don't know what all his accessories are, so I can't say if he's complete.  Unfortunately, I doubt that place is interested in a trade.

PM me if interested.

Thanks for the support, guys. :redface

they're just being realistic - G1 Jetfire is one of the most coveted TFs, and Armada stuff.... isn't. Not that I don't know how it feels. If I were to buy back all the G1 TFs that I *gave away* in college (including Jetfire BTW), I'd bankrupt myself. :tard

Archived