"Allright, Hot Rod is Back!!!"

STPrime

OMFG... this is EXACTLY what should have been hot shot!!! lessen they coudl have used the original name!

BY GOLY i might have to go buy my first cybertron figure!!! and i've been holding out trying to conserve my expenditures... DOH!

when you transform him, how does the paint apps take it?  did you mainly use brush paint? or spray?

VERY NICELY DONE!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mostly, or atleast for the larger areas, I'll mask and spray. For the smaller things brush. I normally dont' transform them once I've put them back together, but in this case, the areas that I used Kryon Fusion to paint are golden but a couple of the places that I used Testors Enamel has a few small chips. But it wasnt' anything that I couldn't touch back up.

So whats everyones opinion on the blue windows...yay or nay?

• 2 weeks later...
im sorry but u r already to late with that hot rod of urs if u go here http://tfkenkon.com/collection/act368/ u will see exillion with the hot rod colors and looks once again i am so sorry that u r to late

wtf man....  this is the custom section, you're never too late to make a custom...

• 4 weeks later...
Mostly, or atleast for the larger areas, I'll mask and spray. For the smaller things brush. I normally dont' transform them once I've put them back together, but in this case, the areas that I used Kryon Fusion to paint are golden but a couple of the places that I used Testors Enamel has a few small chips. But it wasnt' anything that I couldn't touch back up.

So whats everyones opinion on the blue windows...yay or nay?

Yay!

Archived