License Plate

Hearse

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a black 1985 Camaro,with silver racing stripes on it and a Decepticon logo on the hood.

My plate says "deadend",this was all done before the color scheme for BT/Alt Dead End came out.

My mom called me telling me about the Alt Dead End,because she saw it at Wal Mart and thought it was funny that my car had the paint job and plate long before that toy came out.

I know,I know...Dead End wasn't a Camaro,but the paintjob looks killer on my car.

1. Win Powerball

2. Buy 2005 Mustang Silver

3. Buy 2005 Mustang white with blue stripes

4. Buy Vanity Plate "GRMLOCK" for #2

5. Buy Vanity Plate "WHLJACK" for #3

6. Commence "Happy Happy 2 Mustang Dance"  :clap  :clap

*would rather have one blue Stingray Corvette than two 2005 Mustangs*

:tazbot  :clap :thumb

On one of my old cars, I was pretty serious about getting it painted to look like CR Wars and get a Wars license plate. I didn't because the car died.

One of these day, probably with my next car, I will get a custom plate. My next car, when I get it, I will go through a list of names for a custom plate, then depending on which one I am able to get, I will then paint the car respectively. That's my plan anyways.

I'm still tempted to change the plates on my 'vette from Tantiv4 to Tracks....  But I kinda like the obscurity of the one I've got too :thumb

I think Tantiv4 is more clever.

Thad obviously knows this, but to those who don't:  in naval terms a ship similar to the Rebel Blockade Runner would probably have been classified as a "corvette."

Guest shreddemon
I have a black 1985 Camaro,with silver racing stripes on it and a Decepticon logo on the hood.

My plate says "deadend",this was all done before the color scheme for BT/Alt Dead End came out.

My mom called me telling me about the Alt Dead End,because she saw it at Wal Mart and thought it was funny that my car had the paint job and plate long before that toy came out.

I know,I know...Dead End wasn't a Camaro,but the paintjob looks killer on my car.

Hey post a picture of your car!

Archived