License Plate

Hearse

This is purely hypothetical, but just wondering...

If someone got a yellow VW Beetle (old or new) could they get a tag that said BMBLBEE? Does copyright cover that sorta thing?  :tftongue

And on a side note...if they got Omega Supreme on their tag, it'd be condensed to OMGSPRM or....all together now... 'Ohmygod! Sperm!'    :wtf

Anybody got a TF-personalized plate? I'm gonna get one for my car that says Hearse (shock.)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no laws against license plates and TF names, just first come first serve.

Tazbot that.  I'm planing to get "IRNHIDE", since I drive a red S-10 with a cab-height fiberglass cap on the back with no side windows... I figured that was the most fitting G1 TF name.  Wish me luck on actually being able to get it though. :redface

I'm still tempted to change the plates on my 'vette from Tantiv4 to Tracks....  But I kinda like the obscurity of the one I've got too :thumb

what color is it?  Blue or yellow, I'm guessing?

In my current situation, I don't have enough spare cash to get a vanity plate.  any excess I have goes to DVDs and BTs now.

I'm still tempted to change the plates on my 'vette from Tantiv4 to Tracks....  But I kinda like the obscurity of the one I've got too :thumb

what color is it?  Blue or yellow, I'm guessing?

In my current situation, I don't have enough spare cash to get a vanity plate.  any excess I have goes to DVDs and BTs now.

Blue

thadvettesmall.jpg

1. Win Powerball

2. Buy 2005 Mustang Silver

3. Buy 2005 Mustang white with blue stripes

4. Buy Vanity Plate "GRMLOCK" for #2

5. Buy Vanity Plate "WHLJACK" for #3

6. Commence "Happy Happy 2 Mustang Dance"  :clap  :clap

*would rather have one blue Stingray Corvette than two 2005 Mustangs*

Archived